Welcome

Welcome to My Coupon Blog!
This is my 10th year couponing and Im still learning things everyday! Glad you stopped by to check it out! Thanks!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How I coupon...

So some of you are probably wondering how and where i get my good deals. So I thought i would do a quick post on that.

Coupons: I get 85% of my coupons from the sunday paper, yes the MA sucks. My mom has started saving hers from the Huntsville times and there much better, and I know my Great Friend Rebecca gets the Bham times and says they have better coupons than the MA but i havent ventured down that road yet. The other 15% I get from "Blinkies" (those machines in grocery stores that are on the aisle and have a red blinkie light), "Catalinas" thats the coupon you get at check out that prints next to the receipt, its usually very long and rectangle, from the Internet and from free samples. Almost 99% of the time free samples come with coupons! We also have local coupon swaps where we exchange coupons. If its a really great deal i will also purchase coupons from ebay. Purchase coupons!!??!! Yes thats right. To me its worth $1 for 15 or 20 coupons that get me something we use often or is a super good deal.

Finding the deals: I start off in the sales papers, I circle anything in the ad i think i need or i think is a great deal. Next i move to my coupon blogs(ill post below) I love the blogs because the work is done for you, all you have to do is follow the instructions. Sometimes there will be printable coupons that help you make your deals. Here are the blogs i follow. I check these everyday most of the time 2 times a day.

www.iheartsavingmoney.com
www.iheartpublix.com
www.moneysavingmaddness.com
www.totallytarget.com
www.dealseakingmom.com
www.whosaidnothinginlifeisfree.com

I also pay to subscribe to www.refundcents.com its $12/year for the online only and i think its well worth it!

Then i get my list ready. The main thing is stick to your list! I dont walk aimlessly up and down every aisle, i go in go straight for what im getting and get out. The longer you stay in a store , the more you will buy!

BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment