Welcome

Welcome to My Coupon Blog!
This is my 10th year couponing and Im still learning things everyday! Glad you stopped by to check it out! Thanks!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wow! Great Deal this week!!

Sorry I havent posted this weekend, My parents were in town and then we had a busy day today, but im back on track now.There are some great deals this week!



The Best i see is at Kmart. Buy 4 Pieces Bags(York, Reeses,Almond Joy, Herserys Dark) @ 2/$5 and Mail in for a Free $10 GC. = Free Candy!! This Deal can be done four times per household, but must be sent in seperate envelopes.
*~*But do you want to sweeten this deal? There were $1/1 coupons that came out intodays paper(yeah not the MA i know) I ended up getting 16 coupons off ebay for .8 cents each. To me this is a super deal. Each deal will be a $3.68 profit for me.*~*



Also Walgreens has several things that are Free after RR. You can check them out here
http://www.moneysavingmadness.com/2010/01/best-of-walgreens-131-26-monthly-deals.html

Im sure there are some more great things out there i just havent seen yet, If you see something you think is great comment on this post :)

BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment