Welcome

Welcome to My Coupon Blog!
This is my 10th year couponing and Im still learning things everyday! Glad you stopped by to check it out! Thanks!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great Target Finds





After my Great Lunch with Rebecca I desided that i would run into Target and see what they had. Turn out they had just marked down Linen 50 and 75% off today!If you get close it would probably be worth your wild to walk up ever asile in the linens. I saw curtains,towels,lots and lots of bed sheets, comforters, rugs,ect. There were several things i REALLY wanted but i desided to pick the best deals and get them. They did have a great douvet cover for $20 i almost got(marked down from 80)but they didnt have the shams or pillow slips and i wasnt sure i would find any to match. So i did snag these GREAT 100% 700 thread count sheets(king) for a mere $15! This was almost as good as my deal last year with 1000 TC for $15 but they didnt have 1000TC this year. I thought it was a super score! And there sooo soft!

Also the baby stuff thats was 50% is now 75%. I paid $1.12 for the hairbows and the socks. It was really picked over though!

Also I picked up our Free 3D glasses for the Grammys on Sunday. There were just laying there with the Michael Jackson DVDs(ididnt see them i had to ask but the Pratt store said they had BOXES of them) I also let Baby CC Model them, even though she didnt like them to much :)


Happy Targeting!

BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment