Welcome

Welcome to My Coupon Blog!
This is my 10th year couponing and Im still learning things everyday! Glad you stopped by to check it out! Thanks!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Joni's Chicken Cassarole




So I got this recipe yesterday from my friend Joni. I had all the stuff on sale so i desided to sub it inplace of a meal on my plan this week. It turned out GREAT!!!! I served this over rice and with a roll :)

Joni Fulghum--- Joni's Chicken Casserole (great meal for adults and the kiddos loves it!!)
3) Boneless skinless chicken breast
1) 8oz block of mild chedder cheese or (pack of graded cheese)
1 1/2 packs (logs) of Ritz Crackers
1/2 cup of sour cream... See more
2 cans of cream a chicken soup
Boil chicken til done, let cool and tear in to tiny shreds
preheat oven to 425, In a large bowl placed the shredded chicken, 2 cans of uncooked cream a chicken soup, 1 cup shredded cheese, and 1/2 cup of sour cream. Mix all contents together. Spread contens in the bottom of a 9X13 glass dish or casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese on top and then crumble the ritz crackers accross the top. Pop in oven for 20-25 mins or until its Bubbling. Take it out and its ready to serve!!! Enjoy with lots of love ~Joni

Like I said it was really great! I did spray the top of mine with butter also :)

Hope you enjoy!

BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment