Welcome

Welcome to My Coupon Blog!
This is my 10th year couponing and Im still learning things everyday! Glad you stopped by to check it out! Thanks!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekly Meal Plan

Here is my Weekly Meal Plan, With the 4th this week and hubby off today, Im meal planning Tuesday-Friday. We usual eat out on the weekends.. These are in no order as i find sticking one thing to one day doesnt work for us. I just make a list for the week and pick each day, and i always ad a few extra meals.

The first two are new recipes i havent tried..

Zesty Crockpot Chicken-Here

Baked parmasan chicken-Here

Taco Kit

Bacon/Tomato sandwich (we arnt very big on the lettuce! lol)

Frozen Lasagna or Pizza

Grilled Steak or hamburgers..

The best part is my list of stuff i will need to make these is less than $5 this week! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment