Welcome

Welcome to My Coupon Blog!
This is my 10th year couponing and Im still learning things everyday! Glad you stopped by to check it out! Thanks!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tri Cities Consignment Sales

I finally got a list of all the consignment sales in the area. IF you know any i didnt post please let me know!

~Childrens Clothing Exchange- Old Goodys Building MGM-- Feb 10-Feb 16
www.childrensclothingexchange.com

~My Kids Attic-- Beside Eastdale Flea Mall MGM-- Feb 13-Feb 20
www.drivinsane.com/MKAMap.htm

~Moms Marketplace-- Beside Dollar General in Prattville-- Feb 20-March 6
www.momsmarketplace.net

~Little Lambs-- Prattville United Methodist-- Feb 26-Feb 27

~Kids Carousel-- Old Sams Building MGM-- Feb 27-March 6

~Kids Clothes Connection-- Old Lowes Building Opelika-- March 27-April 3
www.kidsclothesconnection.com

~Doodlebugs-Walsboro Wetumpka- April 3-April 10
www.doodlebugskids.com

I personally consign with Moms Market place and Kids Clothes Connection in Opelika. If you havent been it literaly takes up the entire old lowes building. If you havent been i think its the Best.. Just my .02!

BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment