Welcome

Welcome to My Coupon Blog!
This is my 10th year couponing and Im still learning things everyday! Glad you stopped by to check it out! Thanks!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Homemade Chicken Finger Sandwiches and French Fries

So tonights menu was Chicken Finger Sandwiches and French Fries. This is one of my personal favs.. Sorry no Pic, I forgot and we ate them all up!

You can buy raw tenders but its much cheaper (usually) to make your own.(Take for example this week at FO raw tenders were $2.30/lb while breast were $1.98 lb, its very easy to cut your own) Take boneless skinless breast and trim fat and cut in strips. Coat in mixture of Flour and lemon pepper. Deep Fry, Put on Hamburger buns and serve with sauce of your choice. I like Texas pete Honey mustard. B- likes Kraft Sweet and Sour.

For French Fries- Peel potatoes. I have a fry cutter($8 at Bed bath and Beyond) if you dont have one cut in fry shape, place in bowl and fill with water, let soak about 10 mins. Remove all water and deep fry.

Oh Sooo Yummy!!!

BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment